Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shortages at the stores

On 2020-03-13 08:50, A K wrote:
Today I went to Walmart to buy some liquid decongestant.

They were sold out out account of the corona virus panic.

Same with other medicines and toilet paper.

I wish more people would calm down and think logically.

I wish I had bought stock with companies who sell toilet paper. :-)

I am really enjoying the cheap gas prices.

Andy

Both our local Wally Worlds are totally cleaned out of TP.

Interesting, for those that think they may be quarantined
for a month, both Wally Worlds have tons of Spam on
their shelves.

https://me.me/i/oh-look-hard-choices...ow-us-18018154

How about this one?Â* And it is IN STOCK TOO!!!Â* Only $12.00
per roll!

https://www.amazon.com/TreasureGurus.../dp/B01M3OGPNZ

Well worth the price unless of course that the proceeds go to the
Clinton Foundation.

You get more wipe for the buck with the Washington Post but it chaps
your ass, whether you wipe with it or just read it while you are
sitting there.