Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Shortages at the stores

On 3/13/2020 3:17 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-03-13 11:44, Frank wrote:
On 3/13/2020 1:31 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-03-13 08:50, A K wrote:
Today I went to Walmart to buy some liquid decongestant.

They were sold out out account of the corona virus panic.

Same with other medicines and toilet paper.

I wish more people would calm down and think logically.

I wish I had bought stock with companies who sell toilet paper. :-)

I am really enjoying the cheap gas prices.

Andy

Both our local Wally Worlds are totally cleaned out of TP.

Interesting, for those that think they may be quarantined
for a month, both Wally Worlds have tons of Spam on
their shelves.

https://me.me/i/oh-look-hard-choices...ow-us-18018154

How about this one?Â* And it is IN STOCK TOO!!!Â* Only $12.00
per roll!

https://www.amazon.com/TreasureGurus.../dp/B01M3OGPNZ

Well worth the price unless of course that the proceeds go to the
Clinton Foundation.