Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Shortages at the stores

On 3/13/20 10:50 AM, A K wrote:
Today I went to Walmart to buy some liquid decongestant.

They were sold out out account of the corona virus panic.

Same with other medicines and toilet paper.

I wish more people would calm down and think logically.

I wish I had bought stock with companies who sell toilet paper. :-)

I am really enjoying the cheap gas prices.

Andy

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday, this one was out of toilet paper in the
usual section, but they hadn't gotten to the RV department yet. I don't
use much of the stuff, having a toilet-seat bidet.

Gas is $2 here. Maybe that $79 fillup will stay just a memory (from
about 2007).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"Don't try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night." Philip
K. Dick [what the dead men say, 1964]