Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Shortages at the stores

On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 11:50:57 AM UTC-4, A K wrote:
Today I went to Walmart to buy some liquid decongestant.

They were sold out out account of the corona virus panic.

Same with other medicines and toilet paper.

I wish more people would calm down and think logically.

I wish I had bought stock with companies who sell toilet paper. :-)

I am really enjoying the cheap gas prices.

Andy

It's happening here now with some items too. Supermarkets and Walmart
are out of TP, wipes, spray disinfectant. But plenty of food of just
about all kinds, including some that you'd think could be out, like
canned soups.