Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY manuals - are they still a thing?

You can if you are blind.I despair on the computer sort your own computer
problems one with as you can see on this screen simply click on......
Same goes for diy, but the older books tended to have descriptive words not
just pictures, so you could scan them and get the basic idea, now, no way.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
On 12/03/2020 09:53, David wrote:
Back in the day I worked from DIY manuals, including a very good Readers
Digest one. We are talking 1970s though.

These days most of the advice seems to be YouTube videos and websites.

Are there any real paper DIY manuals which are both good and current?

Cheers

Dave R

stuff that you can't beat a good youtube video ..