Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Garage door windows/non reflective

On 3/12/2020 10:43 AM, wrote:
We just received a notice to change the reflective tint on our garage door windows as it is no longer allowed. The tint was in there when we purchased and probably from the original owner so can't be easily peeled off. Anyone know where we can get a replacement set of Windows with non reflective tint? Thank you for any suggestions.

Well, I'd've never bought into an HOA to have such nonsense but my first
inclination if were there when purchased unless that was in violation at
the time to just ignore 'em.

If they really can make life too painful to endure, just paint over the
glass.