Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrically heated towel rail/radiator installation

In article ,
Grumps wrote:
So, it's a long story, but I went and bought a towel rail (1100mm x
500mm, HxW).
The installation instructions, which I hadn't bothered to read
beforehand, state that there must be a gap of 500mm on either side, and
that it should be 600mm from the floor (apparently to prevent leg/foot
burns). Is this regulated in some way, or can you put it lower down and
closer to an adjacent wall?
Ta.

I'd want it high enough so bath towels don't reach the floor, and air can
circulate round them too?

--
*Vegetarians taste great*

Dave Plowman London SW