Posted to alt.home.repair
Allison Allison is offline

Default Is Diamon-Fusion worth the price?

replying to Jacob, Allison wrote:
When you have custom made shower doors for $2,000 you do use a squeegee after
each use, especially if you have hard water. I have had 4 shower doors made
in past 5 years, 3 with diamond fusion and its worth every penny (and not
expensive considering the custom made shower). My other shower door without
diamond fusion still has water stains that can not be removed. I would never
purchase an expensive shower door without it. Now if you are purchasing a
cheaper pre made shower door at a store, it likely wont last that long
anyways and might not be worth the money.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ce-342154-.htm