Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Chalet style house insulation.

I wondered is there anything that looks like tiles that has better
insulation properties that might be able to be fitted and the tiles flogged
on to somebody needing vintage, well not very vintage I suppose, times?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I have suggested the only way is to gain access via tile removal and
fix thick insulation between timber frame to rear of plasterboard. Or
maybe a spray on insulation foam added to rear of pasterboard.

Spray on insulation seems an ideal way to promote timber rot.

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.