Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default Toiler Roll Shortage.....

I just think some shops are better at restocking than others. We have them
in many supermarkets as well after an initial blip.
However don't need a headache pill, the paracitamol seem to still be
missing.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
I needed to pop into the local Aldi today- they have some cord/rope on
offer I need to repair my antenna which came down in the recent winds.

Senior Management instructed me to see if they had any of the particular
loo roll we use in the motorhome- sure enough they not only had a
reasonable stock but there didn't seem to be limit on how many you could
buy. I picked up a pack of nine- the normal supply for a longer trip. A
lady in the queue at the check out noticed the pack in my trolley and
asked me where they were- she'd been in a couple of other shops which were
cleaned out.

We also needed a couple of normal cleaning items, again they were
available but people were commenting that other places were out of stock.

So, it seems at least some places are still suffering from panic buying.