Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toiler Roll Shortage.....

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 12:18:13 +0000, Harry Bloomfield, Esq. wrote:

Brian Reay wrote :
We also needed a couple of normal cleaning items, again they were
available but people were commenting that other places were out of
stock.

So, it seems at least some places are still suffering from panic
buying.

I earlier (last week) suggested that there seemed to be full shelves
around here, but I was shopping on Saturday and they were down to one 18
roll pack in one shop and none at all in another. I was about to need to
top up anyway, so I grabbed the last 18 roll pack.

LOcal Aldi stocked up fully on toilet roll before opening on Saturdsay.
All gone by 1100.