Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default Toiler Roll Shortage.....

Brian Reay wrote :
We also needed a couple of normal cleaning items, again they were available
but people were commenting that other places were out of stock.

So, it seems at least some places are still suffering from panic buying.

I earlier (last week) suggested that there seemed to be full shelves
around here, but I was shopping on Saturday and they were down to one
18 roll pack in one shop and none at all in another. I was about to
need to top up anyway, so I grabbed the last 18 roll pack.