Howie

Default Remember mould behind bed in the bedroom?

Hi all. Originally, I had a problem with mould (caused by
condensation hitting an outside wall) behind my bed in a modern
house.

I have today discovered that, - contrary to my original belief,
the wall in question is _actually_ a cavity wall!

The wall is the whole side of the house and is of concrete-block
construction, rendered on the outside. The house is built into a
hillside and can be seen he-

http://www.coakley.co.uk/personal/ne...rontview_1.JPG

Now, I am still having a great deal of trouble with mould, - now
apparent in both upstairs rooms against this wall. Also, inside
the house the wall itself is very cold to the touch.

Can anyone tell me... is there an effective way to cavity-fill
the wall, - and will this help cure my mould/condensation problem
inside the house?

Appreciate all help offered....

H.

--
Howard Coakley
e-mail... howarddot}coakleyatcoakleydot].codotuk