Posted to uk.d-i-y
R D S[_2_] R D S[_2_] is offline

Default Did we somehow ruin the next generation?

On 02/03/2020 19:29, ARW wrote:

If you say anything does she defend them?

As in his mother (who i've long been split from)?
She is a complete flake.

You've met his stepmother, she's known him since he was a wee un,
She's the same mindset as me and we've always been involved and
proactive, in fact she gave him a Saturday job when he was in his early
teens so he had some responsibility and his own money.

"She won't take any ****", I said, "make sure you get there on time,
stay at ours the night before if it helps, do NOT get a lift from your
mum, she's unreliable".

5 weeks it lasted, late every time. So I guess her genes won out on that
score.