Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Howe Tools - anyone used them?

On 06/03/2020 10:00, wrote:
On Friday, 6 March 2020 09:31:33 UTC, michael adams wrote:
Rather than the "We hope you understand our decision not to
advertise the location of our secure power tool warehouse."
which they state on their website.

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0...TED/financials

assets and liabilities about £161k, it's not what I would regard as needing a secure warehouse.

Some here probably have more toys in their shed :-)

Owain

Its almost certainly nothing more than a website that takes a 1%
commission on tools warehoused and sold by other suppliers.

its shoes.