Posted to alt.home.repair
Greenecork Greenecork is offline

Default cork floor bubbles

replying to TigerFan84, Greenecork wrote:
So I know this is an old thread but we had cork flooring problems in 2018.
The flooring company tried to blame us for the bubbles - said we used some
kind of solvent on the floor. We did not. Eventually, the store that sold us
the flooring paid for most of the cost of replacing our entire floor and the
manufacturer paid a tiny part, still saying nothing was wrong with their
flooring. Fast forward 14 months - the bubbles are starting again. It is the
second floor of our home. We will try the above remedy. Thank you for that.
Anyway, this has been a bit of a nightmare!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...es-126929-.htm