Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Modern keys...

On 04/03/2020 07:36, Andy Burns wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Self locking is a nightmare in the country when you spend half your
time outside the house in the garden

Mine has a little 'snick' you can lift on the way out if you haven't got
your keys in your pocket.

Well I ditched all Yale type latches when I rebuilt the house. I have
door handles to latch the doors and chubbs to lock em

I certainly wouldn't carry my keys when gardening. Only when mowing or
using the mower as a tractor. Then they stay IN the mower.

its shoes.