Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Peter DiVergilio[_2_] Peter DiVergilio[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning up the shop

On 1/25/2010 10:34 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:18:52 -0600, Ignoramus29432

On 2010-01-25, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:09:32 -0500, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

So, a hypothetical guy who loses a job and does not even have money to
pay very reasonable COBRA rates, does not get too much of my sympathy,
personally.

Nor I. I paid for my health insurace for the 8 months I was between jobs.

How did you do this?

I saved money in good times against bad times. I have modest needs and wants.

Wes

And you didnt have an uninsured wife with serious medical issues?

In your case, you are divorced, right?

No, Im not. And I have my (ex-)wife living with me in the same house.

Wait - you're not divorced, but you have an ex-wife living with you in the
same house? Does that mean you were divorced and remarried, and both your
wife and ex-wife live with you?

But wait! In May 2017, you said you had been married to "this wonderful
woman" for 43 years.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

2017 - 43 = 1974. So were you married to your ex-wife some time before
1974? But you only graduated from high school in 1971, and then you said
you *immediately* went off to kill Vietnamese. If you married your current
wife in 1974, why would your ex-wife be living in your house with you in 2010?

You just can't keep your lies straight, you goddamned dole chiseler and
*THIEF*.