Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sacraficial ...

On Monday, 2 March 2020 15:21:35 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

Over ten years ago the Scottish regs required a cupboard on the ground
floor of a new build house to allow installation of a future bathroom if
needed....what did almost everybody do after I was out the door and
given the certificate of completion ?...yes ...take it away to make a
bigger living room....**** them if they need to adapt when they become
disabled.....

Why is it a problem if they remove the cupboard, knowing they might possibly need to redo it one later day?

In fact when they were trying to sell a few years later and
some surveyor picked up that there had been an alteration I charged them
£250 to go out and confirm it had been removed and required them, if
they wanted to sell to reinstate the cupboard.....revenge is best served
cold I found...tee hee

what's the point of that? Sounds petty & silly on the face of it.

NT