Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default woodworm in chipboard

On Monday, 2 March 2020 13:14:04 UTC, Geoff wrote:
replying to Neon, Geoff wrote:

Thanks for the info, l have recently taken up some chipboard as have to
replace joists with a lot of wood worm infestation, l was surprised to see
that there was clearly wood worm holes in the chipboard. This chipboard is
only about 20 years old & is of the water resistant treated type, not the old
fashioned non treated type so was surprised even more. I am going to replace
the said chipboard flooring so just hope that we stop the problem.

Then you have a damp problem. Sort that to stop recurrence.
And use a sane portal to this place, not that website you're on. Most people block it.

NT