Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Stewart[_4_] Jim Stewart[_4_] is offline

Default Sacraficial ...

On 01/03/2020 23:05, Steve Walker wrote:
I often wonder why nobody builds houses on stilts these days.
Â* Brian

While it makes sense from a flood point of view, it does rather cause a
problem with the level access requirements of Part M.

SteveW

yes but sacraficial ground stories came before the access requierments
and can't quite remember as I have been retired 10 years, but if you
have no accomodation on the ground floor you don't need level access...?