Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tom Del Rosso[_6_] Tom Del Rosso[_6_] is offline

Default Refrigerator current load

wrote:
a) If the landlord provides wiring that is/was to-code when installed.
b) If the code states that a refrigerator should be on a dedicated
circuit.
c) If the tenant attempts to go around the original and proper
installation and/or add additional load than just the refrigerator.

It is unlikely the landlord will get dinged 'if the building burns' -
as the lawyers will go through the first-cause (you) first.

No idea what you're talking about since I never said it was modified by
me. How did I "cause" a problem by plugging a toaster oven into the
other outlet?