Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heard on the radio today...

On Monday, 24 February 2020 19:38:37 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Robin wrote:
For every single 'fact' anywhere, there will be an 'expert' who disagrees
with it.

But if you told us where and when you heard it we could judge for
ourselves the authority you chose to report. As it stands we don't know
if it was any more than - say - a known hard activist seeking to recycle
old "fake news" to damage HMG.

Crikey. Any more conspiracy theories you'd like to air while you're at it?

I'm still undecided about PETA.

And I mean the animal rights group not the other.