Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Heard on the radio today...

On 25/02/2020 10:45, Andrew wrote:
On 24/02/2020 13:52, Pancho wrote:
Seems 1 in 6 will get food poisoning in the US each year. In the
UK, it is
1 in 66.

Yet we want to import cheap food from the US. Always knew
Brexiteers had a
death wish.

Could we not just choose to buy English food/chicken rather than US.

I find it more unbelievable that Plow**** is still banging on about
something he knows he knows nothing about.

COVID-19 is a far bigger threat than Brexit.

Only to a small percentage of the over-populated world

With luck being out of Schengen and out of the EU may let us ride
that one out...

Only if we shut down eurostar and the UK aviation industry.

That might happen.

Easyjets share price dropped 17% yesterday alone.

I am sobbing in my cornflakes. Not.

You must have a guaranteed public service pension