Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heard on the radio today...

In article ,
Robin wrote:
In article ,
Robin wrote:
For every single 'fact' anywhere, there will be an 'expert' who disagrees
with it.

But if you told us where and when you heard it we could judge for
ourselves the authority you chose to report. As it stands we don't
know if it was any more than - say - a known hard activist seeking to
recycle old "fake news" to damage HMG.

Crikey. Any more conspiracy theories you'd like to air while you're at
it?

I fail to see a conspiracy theory in my post given the evidence in this
thread of people opposed to the current government making false
comparisons of UK and US food poisoning stats. It also seems to me a
simple fact that you are unwilling to say where and when you heard the
figures on the radio today - or, which would be sadder, are unable to do
so.

Have you actually been reading this thread? Others have said where the
statistics come from. So just who or what reported it on the radio
therefore totally irrelevant. But I'll give you a clue. I wasn't listening
to the BBC. ;-)

But carry on with your conspiracy hopes.

--
*Horn broken. - Watch for finger.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.