Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Heard on the radio today...

On 24/02/2020 13:52, Pancho wrote:
Seems 1 in 6 will get food poisoning in the US each year. In the UK,
it is
1 in 66.

Yet we want to import cheap food from the US. Always knew Brexiteers
had a
death wish.

Could we not just choose to buy English food/chicken rather than US.

I find it more unbelievable that Plow**** is still banging on about
something he knows he knows nothing about.

COVID-19 is a far bigger threat than Brexit.

With luck being out of Schengen and out of the EU may let us ride that
one out...

--
€śProgress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,€ť

€“ Ludwig von Mises