Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 02/23/2020 03:15 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Sun, 23 Feb 2020 10:05:41 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/23/2020 12:11 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 17:38:48 -0800 (PST), A K
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 2:10:02 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

Please don't post links like yours.

We noticed you're browsing in private mode.
Private browsing is permitted exclusively for our subscribers. Turn off private browsing to keep reading this story, or subscribe to use this feature, plus get unlimited digital access.

Bezos ain't letting anyone get anything for free., I just want to know
why WaPo is not included with Prime?

I think he wants to keep them segregated. Probably a good thing for
integrity and influence but would be nice to have with Prime.

Likely the same reason you didn't get a new frigidair when you
bought a chevy, or a new Kelvinator when you bought a Nash - - - -

You can subscribe to the WaPo for $40 a year online -- or get it
delivered to your Kindle for $12 a month. Whatta deal.