L Reid

Default what's the plughole called :)

Is it the pipe that's loose? Check to see if it has a screw going through
the middle of the plughole. If so, try lifting the pipe up against the
underside of the plughole so it's tight, then screw in the screw until it's
tight.

"wintermute" wrote in message
Hi All,

Sorry for such a dopey question, but I'd like the technical term for it.
It's the bit that forms the plughole on the inner side of the bath, and a
short pipe on the underside, that connects to a wee u-bend type off to the
waste pipe. Mine's a bit loose and I'm not sure if it's easy to replacce
(doesn't look so) or if I can simply bung some sealer around it.

Cheers! John