Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Replace wireless doorbell with a wired one

On Sat, 22 Feb 2020 06:49:25 -0800, Tricky Dicky wrote:

Ours won't light up as it's connected to an input on an Arduino!

If you use multicore wire such as alarm cable then an illuminating LED
with appropriate resistor can be wired to the power supply terminals of
the Arduino for permanent illumination or to an output of the Arduino if
you want it to illuminate when the switch is pressed.

Oh, there are 12 cores in the cable and I'm only using 6 so far. I might
do that at some point.