Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_27_] Muggles[_27_] is offline

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 2/20/2020 12:49 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/20/2020 1:26 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/20/2020 11:27 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/20/2020 11:13 AM, Muggles wrote:

I can usually view any site if I remove the style sheet and view the
article without it.

Nice to know and now I have learned something.Â* Turning it off and on
bypasses needing subscription with der Spiegel and NYT but have to leave
it on for Wapo.

It usually works on sites that ask you to pay before reading the
article.Â* Ticks me off when I can't do something as simple as read the
text.

See if you can defeat the subscriber only section of my local paper on
line:

https://www.delawareonline.com/

I like to find work arounds too.

yeah I can read stories there ... remove the style, then click on one of
the links on the left ... I had to do it twice before the actual story
stayed put.

--
Maggie