Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 02/20/2020 12:09 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2020 11:38 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 10:20:47 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:
On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 10:02:15 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/20/2020 7:35 AM, Frank wrote:
On 2/19/2020 11:13 PM, rbowman wrote:

Sanders und Warren attackieren Debütant Bloomberg scharf

Von "arroganter Milliardär" bis "rassistische Politik": Michael
Bloomberg musste sich bei seinem ersten TV-Duell einiges von den
demokratischen Mitbewerbern anhören. Doch der schwerreiche Politiker
hielt dagegen.

It was just the other day that der Spiegel excluded me on Firefox
Win 10.

I know many publications will let you in for a limited time or limited
logins before trying to charge you.

I saw part of the debate last night and Mini Mike was quite wooden and
unimpressive. Nobody in that crowd is going to the convention with
enough delegates to get the nomination.

Many said last night's debate was won by Trump.

That would be a good call. They sure brought up a lot of dirt on
Bloomberg. Amy is a bland nothing.

Right about now I could use a little bland.

Our primary is after Super Tuesday. I'll see how that comes out before
I make my decision.

Cindy Hamilton

I thought Klobuchar was one of the big losers. She didn't have any
strong
moments and when that nasty Latino media woman went after her for not
knowing the name of the president of Mexico, she sure took a big hit on
that. She needs different makeup too, she looked awful. I thought she
was moving up, but IDK now, this was a step back, IMO.

That was an embarrassment for her, I thought. You want to be the leader
and don't know who the neighbors are? Probably end of the line soon.

You would thing if you were going to be interviewed on Telemundo you
might do your homework and at least remember AMLO if not his actual name.