Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default LED Downlighters (Hello again, after many years)

On 20/02/2020 23:14, ARW wrote:
On 19/02/2020 13:06, Andrew wrote:
On 19/02/2020 09:33, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 19/02/2020 09:16, Anna Kettle wrote:
Memory lane ...
I first posted here before uk.d-i-y existed, when it was just a
topic in uk.misc
And then posted regularly on the newsgroup for several years as I
was doing up my medieval farmhouse in Suffolk. I still recognise a
few names from back then theskullster, R D S, Dave Plowman, John
Rumm, The Natural Philsopher all look familiar. Others too. Hello!

One of the things I always enjoyed about UK.d-i-y was the breadth of
independent thought

Plenty of independent thought here about Brex...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKRW1vsTxM

If you have seen it before then enjoy the repeat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVn_zcLJGNQ

might be better

--
Adam