Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 2/20/2020 11:13 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/19/2020 6:40 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/19/20 5:54 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/19/2020 4:28 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

The washington post website can kiss my ass...
$40 a year for private use?

Those that reference it should know this and find a site that does not
charge if they want to pass it on.Â* Micky is out of his depth on most
of his postings and may not even know this.

Â*Â*Â* No problem accessing the article using Safari.Â*Â* Ads pop up but not
anything unusual.Â*Â*Â*Â* No go using Firefox,Â* though.Â* I have that in
private mod.

I can usually view any site if I remove the style sheet and view the
article without it.

Nice to know and now I have learned something. Turning it off and on
bypasses needing subscription with der Spiegel and NYT but have to leave
it on for Wapo.