Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default LED Downlighters (Hello again, after many years)

On 19/02/2020 17:36, Tim+ wrote:
Anna Kettle wrote:
Memory lane ...
I first posted here before uk.d-i-y existed, when it was just a topic in uk.misc
And then posted regularly on the newsgroup for several years as I was
doing up my medieval farmhouse in Suffolk. I still recognise a few names
from back then theskullster, R D S, Dave Plowman, John Rumm, The Natural
Philsopher all look familiar. Others too. Hello!

Welcome back! Afraid the place has rather gone to the dogs in your absence
but thankfully John Rumm keeps the signal to noise ratio high enough to
make it worth still following. ;-)

I suggest working on automated filtering for the group, just in case I
have to take a day off :-)

In fact if you filter the one or two key spewers of drivel, and their
devoted stalker, its not that different from the past.

Older and grumpier though, and some very good contributors have departed
(and sadly not only the group but life as well, in some cases).

--
Cheers,

John.