Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 02/20/2020 12:19 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 21:13:44 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/19/2020 06:09 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/19/2020 7:40 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/19/20 5:54 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/19/2020 4:28 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

The washington post website can kiss my ass...
$40 a year for private use?

Those that reference it should know this and find a site that does
not charge if they want to pass it on. Micky is out of his depth on
most of his postings and may not even know this.

No problem accessing the article using Safari. Ads pop up but
not anything unusual. No go using Firefox, though. I have that
in private mod.

That is interesting. I tried Chrome and could see it too. Does not
work for der Speigel.

No problem with Spiegel and Firefox on Linux;

Sanders und Warren attackieren Debütant Bloomberg scharf

Von "arroganter Milliardär" bis "rassistische Politik": Michael
Bloomberg musste sich bei seinem ersten TV-Duell einiges von den
demokratischen Mitbewerbern anhören. Doch der schwerreiche Politiker
hielt dagegen.

I like that 'Debütant Bloomberg'. Sounds better auf Deutsch.

Stick a fork in Mini Mike. He's checked about every box in the stereotype.

Fauxahontas ripped Mikey a new asshole tonight comparing him
unfavorably to Trump.

I saw a meme that was a photo of several 'youths' beating the **** out
of a guy that occurred a few months ago. Labels were added with
Bloomberg being the victim on the ground with Bernie, Pochohantas, and
the rest of the crew beating and kicking him.