Posted to alt.home.repair

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 20:58:08 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 02/19/2020 02:55 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
"Phil Kangas" writes:

"micky" wrote in message
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

The washington post website can kiss my ass...
$40 a year for private use?

Free enterprise system; why should you get something for nothing?

Which leads to the age old question "Why buy a cow when they're giving
milk away for free?"

I'd be interested in knowing how well the paywall concept is working out
for the news sites. I certainly can understand the attraction since it's
hard to sell fishwrap these days but actual news has many sources. As
far as editorial content I'm no more interested in the pundit chatter at
WaPo than the 'Vip' content at TownHall.com.

I notice they stopped giving you a couple for free. Too many people
were just deleting their cookies.