Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default You can't make this stuff up.

On 02/19/2020 05:40 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 2/19/20 5:54 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/19/2020 4:28 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

"micky" wrote in message
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...sis-treatment/

The washington post website can kiss my ass...
$40 a year for private use?

Those that reference it should know this and find a site that does not
charge if they want to pass it on. Micky is out of his depth on most
of his postings and may not even know this.

No problem accessing the article using Safari. Ads pop up but not
anything unusual. No go using Firefox, though. I have that in
private mod.

No problem with Firefox 73.0.1 on Linux.

There's a banner for a 1 month trial for $1 and a 1 year for $40 button
but neither seem to impeded navigation.