spamersarevile

Default Priming the Water Pump

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:03:47 -0500, "TURTLE"
wrote:

First you need a simple fix to stop all this work in the first place.
Install a check valve at the hose that goes into the lake to
not let the water back out of the 200 foot line and it will stay primed
always. if it will not stay primed, You have a leak in the
200 foot line and find the leak and fix it. $7.00 could save all this work.

TURTLE

---

Thanks - and also to everyone else that mentioned this!

I'm a klutz with most things mechanical/electrical and I've only
observed how my father got the pump going in the spring. Don't think
will be able to get the pump going this weekend - looks like some cold
weather, but it should be a go next weekend. The ice is now all gone
from the lake. Man, is that a pain in the butt (well, cold breeze,
at least) using the outhouse at this time of year!

Mike