Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Installation manual for Parkinson Cowan Widsor Radiant Gas Fire,circa 1972

On Wednesday, 19 February 2020 13:44:05 UTC, pam wrote:
replying to Col., pam, just pam wrote:

Good day, Col. If you still have the Manual, I should be very glad to have a
copy, please. Our old Windsor is still going strong! We have the User
Instructions, but the fitter (Dec.1974, when Town Gas was being replaced by
natural gas) would not part with the Installation and Servicing instructions.
Thank you kindly.
P.S. I am not yet a registered member of HomeOwnersHub,

thank heavens for that.

if that makes a
difference (In fact this is my first visit!).

Most regulars automatically block all posts from HOH. Come here via google groups & your queries will be seen by more people.

NT