Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED Downlighters (Hello again, after many years)

In article ,
Anna Kettle wrote:
What do you think of LED downlighters? As a design feature

I will nail my colours to the mast and say that I think they are useful
over kitchen worktops and in places like corridors and cupboards. I
totally dislike them in living rooms and bedrooms cos when I recline
back in a chair or in bed they are staring me straight in the eye

Then have a choice of lighting for those conditions? Bedside lights. Table
lights in a living room, or other forms you won't be looking at directly.

One beauty of downlighters is they are pretty unobtrusive when not in use.
A reason they continue to be popular.

--
*A dog's not just for Christmas, it's alright on a Friday night too*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.