Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default delayed

It seems to me the advice is confusing. On the OT1H we're told to
regularly wash our hands, and I always understood that the common cold
and flu viruses could be transferred that way by touch (door handles
etc), OTOH we're told this Corona virus is spread by coughs and
sneezes, in the spray emitted by same, but that you're pretty much OK
if you don't get closer than a couple of metres from an infected
person. Which is it? Touch or spray? Or both?

Of a day count how many times to rub an eye, pick your nose just rub
your mouth on the back of your hand and similar activities?.

At least the face mask of a greater part prevents you from doing that.
Once near any body orifice, mouth, nose, eyes its in thats on its way to
multiply!...

--
Tony Sayer