Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default paper or mesh plasterboard jointing tape?

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 12:19:21 +0000, alan_m
wrote:

snip

Why would you take something functional to the tip, rather than just
giving it away?

Most of the working stuff that goes down the tip has already been at the
front of my driveway with a notice saying free for anyone that can make
use of it.

Ok ...

I usually include the manual in a plastic bag taped to the
equipment. Most of the stuff I put out this way goes but in this case
it was still unwanted after two days of putting it out.

Ok.

My local tip now has a recycle shop where you can hand in working
equipment and other items for resale.

That's a good idea.

https://www.southend.gov.uk/info/200...99/re-use_shop

https://tinyurl.com/yx4xmxkv

So, did you hand your sander in there?

Cheers, T i m

p.s. We went to Wood Green Animal centre (Godmanchester) and out the
front of their 'charity shop' were loads of cages and plastic beds
that people had given to them and they were in-turn giving away,
simply because they were inundated with them. ;-(