Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default what cell phone for under $ 130

In article ,
says...
Tracking details
USPS tracking #9400108205496067440876
Feb 15, 2020
7:05am

Arrived at Post Office
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204
Feb 14, 2020
12:00am

In Transit to Next Facility
Feb 11, 2020
3:13am

Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
MID CAROLINA-CHARLOTTE NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Feb 7, 2020
4:53pm

USPS in possession of item
TROY, MI 48099
Feb 7, 2020
12:06pm

Wow, that's the worst I've seen at usps. Figures it would be something that you're anxious to get too. I hope it's not damaged.

I have had that hapen a couple of times over the years. Most times it
is something I want in fast so I can get started.

I had a small package come in to a town 50 miles north, pass by my town
and go to Charlotte which is 40 miles south this week. It was ordered
off ebay on Monday and arrived Friday . About the same general area of
the country the phone is comming from.