Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default what cell phone for under $ 130

In article ,
says...

I am mainly looking for the 'best' phone for under about $ 130 or so
that uses the Android system.

So, how did it work out? New phone working on Mint?

So far it hasn't. Not to blame the Mint people. I sent off for a 3
month trial and the Fedex package with the sim card came from California
in about 2 or 3 days. Not bad as I am in NC on the other side of the
US.

Several days before that I had ordered a phone off ebay. It was sent
out right away by the tracking.
It has been laying around at a post office for the last week that is
about 40 miles away.

Maybe I will get it sometime next week. The mail has gone today and it
did not show up.

I reminds me of a small package a friend sent to me that was bout 50
miles in the other direction. A small relay about the size of a couple
of the Bic butane lighters. Took it about 3 weeks from the time he sent
it to get here. I know he gave me the right date he sent it by the post
mark on it.

I have 3 other packages to arrive here I bought this week. One from
Amazone that was about $ 30 and contained 3 bottles of vitiamins, one
from Belks that had 2 boxes of bath powder, and an ebay item that is the
size of a usb memory stick. Two packages were left on my porch and the
other in the mail box.

Tracking details
USPS tracking #9400108205496067440876
Feb 15, 2020
7:05am

Arrived at Post Office
CHARLOTTE, NC 28204
Feb 14, 2020
12:00am

In Transit to Next Facility
Feb 11, 2020
3:13am

Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
MID CAROLINA-CHARLOTTE NC DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Feb 7, 2020
4:53pm

USPS in possession of item
TROY, MI 48099