Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default what cell phone for under $ 130

On Friday, February 7, 2020 at 10:23:04 AM UTC-5, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

Check out the Tracfone stuff at Walmart:
https://www.walmart.com/search/?quer...ahead=tracfone
My wife has an LG and it's pretty good. It was around $50. We buy a
year card with lots of voice minutes and text, plus 1.5G of data. Plus
they are running a special on the data:
https://www.tracfone.com/serviceplan...1S1_01_EP_wk06
Not bad for someone who isn't a big user or in a house where there is a
full feature smartphone.

I looked at some of the Tracfone stuff before and checked out that one.

The ammount of talk and text is ok, but the data is not. For about the
same price I can still go with the Mint Mobile and get unlimiated
talk/text and 3 gb of data each month. I don't care about the text as
in about 10 years of service I think I may have sent 10 text messages
and those were mainly becaues I could not get a phone call to my
children.

I am mainly looking for the 'best' phone for under about $ 130 or so
that uses the Android system.

So, how did it work out? New phone working on Mint?