Jim Elbrecht

Default "dual brite" for post light

I like the idea of Heath-Zeniths 'Dual Brite' setup where the light is
half power at night, but kicks to full power off a motion sensor.

I have a post light I don't want to change but I found an adapter that
will make it 'Dual Brite.

I can't seem to find where to buy this adapter, though--
http://www.desatech.com/heath/mainPr...&model=SL-4100

http://tinyurl.com/3eyro

I can't even find contact info for either Desatech-- or Heath-Zenith.

I don't know if I'm just Google-impaired this morning or if I'm
missing something obvious-- but I'd appreciate a hand if someone knows
where I can buy that adapter-- or if there is another similar product
out there.

Thanks,
Jim