IMM

Default Eric Clapton gets CBE

"Mr E" wrote in message
IMM wrote:

Fair enough. It is fairly clear that 'New Labour' has exhausted any
good will which they inherited when they came to office.

I can't believe the crap I read on here. The economy is booming, the
pound is almighty strong, unemployment is the lowest for 25 years, no
more cardbord cities of homeless people, great anti-social laws, the
world went into recession the UK never, etc, etc.

And you think that the Government enjoys the same good will that they
inherited when they came to office?

That has nothing to do with it. The Tory press, which most of it is, can
sway public opinion on minor issues. The amount of people I have heard say
Blair is full of spin, spin, I lost count of. Ask them what spin? And do
they know what spin is? and they go quiet.

It is not even half way through a term yet., When the election comes see
that people look at the economy and general standard of living. They will
vote Blair back in. They don't give a toss about Iraq as they never gave a
toss about N Ireland, which was never once an election issue.

Are you actually in the UK?

Yes.

Then look around and stop reading the Daily Mail and listening to that dirty
scruffy blond haired ******* who is always on the TV, Boris something.
Fitting: they have Dracula and Boris at the top.

---