Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Funk[_3_] Adam Funk[_3_] is offline

Default Pressure washing PVC

On 2020-02-05, Andy Burns wrote:

Steve Walker wrote:

I don't remember the make, but I used to have a can of the stuff my
uncle (who frequently worked installing door and windows) used to use to
remove any marks from both old and freshly installed units. It was very
effective.

For cleaning PVC, I've used this

https://toolstation.com/PVC-cleaner/p31464

it doesn't claim to "restore" the surface, but I'd be wary of using a
pressure washer.

Be careful how much of the stuff you breathe in, if working up a ladder
probably best to use a vapour filtered half-mask, or do take frequent
breaks ...

Or do it when there's a breeze (but not too windy).