Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) Brian Gaff \(Sofa 2\) is offline

Default How do light switch security timers work?

That should have lasted longer than it did. I think I'd send it back and act
a built dumb saying how you feel they really should know about this problem,
and they may take pity and send you a new one.
I had a thermometer gadget like this some years ago and the company sent
me a new one and the new one lasted 10 years, so the first one obviously had
a crap display from the start. Of course now I like talking thermometers
etc, and now we have other issues with one no longer saying the decimal
point only the degrees. You just cannot get reliable tech these days. grin.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Brian Gaff (Sofa 2) wrote

How old is this one I wonder.

Not even 3 years, a mere toddler.

"Eamonn" m wrote in
message
oupdirect.com...
replying to Roger Mills, Eamonn wrote:
Iam not sure either but I have a Superswitch 2304 for about 15 years and
now
the LCD is unreadable so I cannot set the time.
Do you remember how to reorder this switch as I have been very happy
with it
up to now, also my swith has 3 connection terminals at the back
Regards
Eamonn

--
for full context, visit