Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Repair floor lamp?

On Monday, February 10, 2020 at 12:59:02 PM UTC-5, KenK wrote:
A floor lamp I use along side my bed has had the weight materal (cement?)
in its base break up amd fall out. Now the lamp won't stamd straight
anymore - leans against the wall. Is there anything I can put in the lamp
base so it will stand properly again? Or do I have to buy a new lamp?

Any guesses why the weighting material failed? I didn't do anything to the
lanp, not even move it around.

TIA

We can't see how it went in there or how it came out. How about some
portland cement mix?